Nursery English teaching assistant
Our collaborators are authentic educational centres, where children develop all their intellectual and social capacities. They provide the children with the necessary knowledge, to achieve a development of their abilities, all in a safe and reliable environment. The schools are spread in many parts of Spain and specifically in Madrid, where they have more than 10 schools.The company is now looking for an affectionate intern, willing to deal with children from 0 to 3 years old and able to join their team of psychologists and pedagogues, by helping the training plan, adapted to each age group according to the children’s needs, peculiarities and characteristics.
- Organize activities and games with children in the English
- Support in the development of games, dynamics and English conversations.
- Speak in English with children in different classes about everything in order to practice any vocabulary possible.
- Teach English language to the nursery's teachers
- Support teachers during feeding time to feed babies (1 hour per day)
- Provide support on punctual occasions to teachers in the attention, care, changing and cleaning of babies.
Requirements: - Studies related to teaching, languages, psychology, humanities, history (Studies in a different study field could also be considered)- English proficiency level- Person with patience, responsible and motivated to do its internship with children- Previous working experience with children and babies would be an advantage- Internship period would be 3 months minimum
- Provide Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC)
30 hours a week
500 € / month gross
Как подать заявку на эту работу
In order to apply, please send your CV (English and PDF) and your exact availability to firstname.lastname@example.org